K9 Aqua is relocating to larger premises in Drury. We will be closed for the month of April to allow for installation of a new underwater treadmill, and pool.
Check out our Facebook page for regular updates and more about our new service of boarding kennels.
What is hydrotherapy?
Hydrotherapy is aquatic exercise which is controlled in 3 ways:
• Skill of the therapist
• Water temperature
• Sanitisation of the water
Hydrotherapy has many benefits. It is excellent for the rehabilitation of dogs following surgery, for weight loss, soft tissue injuries, non-weight bearing for arthritic dogs, conditioning of show dogs and dogs competing in sports, or for general fitness.
• K9 Aqua is the only hydrotherapy centre in Auckland to offer the benefits of both a heated pool and an aquatic treadmill and
• Full time qualified canine hydrotherapist - ABC Nationally Accredited Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals (UK)
• All dogs are treated with the highest level of care pertaining to their individual rehabilitation needs, essential for dogs that may have undergone complex surgery.
• Offers professionalism and a safe standard of practice - unsafe practice and techniques can expose dogs to potential complications or risk of re-injury
Only a 13 minute drive West of the Drury off ramp through the rolling countryside of Karaka, K9 Aqua is situated in a peaceful rural environment on the outskirts of Patumahoe Village. And by being within 37 min drive of Auckland CBD, this makes K9 Aqua easily accessible.
K9 Aqua offers a safe and controlled environment for your dog.
We also have easy mobility access.
Now available at K9 Aqua - Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT)
red dog rehabilitation provides personalised rehabilitation therapy, and effective high quality products to aid injured dogsduring their recovery and to assist competitive dogs to reach and maintain their peak of fitness.